Subscribe:

Labels

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tracy Tam - An Artist's Rendition

As many of you know, WriteOnCon was last week. Among the attendees was a very generous author/artist who offered to sketch everyone's characters. I'm not sure she knew what she was in for, but she has been diligently working on her drawings for over a week now. Here is her rendition of Tracy Tam. I love the devious smile.

 
Make sure you check out some more of Larua's work here:

In the Clouds
Deviant Art
NA Graphic Novel: "Geode Corner: Love is Conplicated"


3 comments:

Dianne K. Salerni said...

Oh, how adorable!
And what a generous thing to do!

I saw something about this go by on my Twitter feed, but I missed all of WriteOnCon while I was on vacation.

I'll have to check out her work!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, that is ADORABLE! and wow, what a fun challenge for the artist - too awesome!

mshatch said...

That is a great pic!

Post a Comment