Subscribe:

Labels

Saturday, March 20, 2010

What's my Line

Quick reminder: Monday, I will be returning to my normal blogging with an article about beginning a novel. And a little bit later in the week I will be posting a vampire story from yours truly.

But for now, I return you to the
Spring Break Reading Challenge

Today, the challenge is simply to blog about what I love to read. Yay.

I prefer young adult titles. Within that world, I like pretty much everything, paranormal, fantasy, romance, sci fi, dystopian, etc. Some of my favorites include:

The Hunger Games (series) by Suzanne Collins
Vampire Academy (series) by Richelle Mead
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
His Dark Materials by Phillip Pullman
Harry Potter by J K Rowling
Graceling by Kristin Cashore

Middle Grade:
Blubber by Judy Blume
Everything on a Waffle by Polly Horvath
Bel Air Bambi and the Mall Rats by Richard Peck

Adult books:
The Ender Books by Orson Scott Card (I know Ender's Game is now usually under YA, but the sequels are adult, so that's why I classified them here.)
The Georgina Series by Richelle Mead
Dark Swan Series by Richelle Mead

There are so many more. But that's a start.

1 comments:

Dana said...

My TBR pile is growing from this activity. I'm adding the Hunger Games, Vampire Diaries, the Ender books and will have to look up Richelle Mead. Thanks.

Post a Comment