Subscribe:

Labels

Saturday, March 13, 2010

To Be Read

It's Day #2 in the
Spring Break Reading Challenge

1. First off, the challenge was to find a brand new blog to read. I chose Confessions of the Unpublished by Sarah Darlington. It's a site with books reviews, contests, and info for wannabe writers like myself. =)

2. Link the author of a book in my To Be Read pile. I chose Carrie Ryan, author of The Forest of Hands and Teeth and The Dead Tossed Waves, both of which I am sqeeing for joy over reading.

3. A book releasing this month that I want to read. Succubus Shadows by Richelle Mead. It's book 5 in her Georgina series and I've been saving up the last of my Books a Million gift cards from Christmas to purchase it.

And as for my goal, well I'm on page 161 of 558 of Gone by Michael Grant. My 5k will go into full swing when hubby goes back to work tomorrow.

1 comments:

Karin Perry said...

Thanks so much for the information about Confessions of the Unpublished. I'm now following!

Post a Comment